Standard Terms and Conditions for The BUSH INN CENTRE Promotions:
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. Only one entry by text, online, post or email will be accepted per promotional code as per the competition advertisement.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Bush Inn Centre or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
8. The Bush Inn centre is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
9. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
10. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
11. Winners will be drawn at the Bush Inn Centre, cnr Riccarton and Waimari Roads, Christchurch, New Zealand.
12. Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours, the winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Bush Inn Centre and their employees, are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
15. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Bush Inn Centre and their immediate families and tenants and their immediate families are not are not eligible to enter these promotions.
16. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All entries become the property of the Bush Inn Centre and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
18. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting the Bush Inn Centre by writing to the Centre Management, PO Box 6533, Christchurch 8041 19. Product shown in the advertisement may differ from the actual prize.
19. Product shown in the advertisement may differ from the actual prize.